Twin Cities Development Association, Inc. (TCD) is a non-profit organization, founded in 1985 as the successor to the Gering/Scottsbluff Payroll Development Foundation. TCD is the economic development organization for the communities of Gering, Scottsbluff, Bayard, Mitchell, Morrill, Bridgeport and Terrytown in Western Nebraska.
It is our goal to support economic development activities that create jobs and bring new capital into the area, as well support the expansion of existing businesses. TCD works closely with the Gering-Scottsbluff United Chamber of Commerce, Panhandle Area Development District (PADD), and other entities to assist and support the business community.
TCD has a number of services to provide businesses, entrepreneurs and site selectors. As a non-profit entity, we offer essential business and economic development services at little to no cost to our members.
Services TCD provides:
- Business attraction services, including financial packaging
- Business Retention and Expansion program
- Economic Incentive Assistance (LB840 Application) (Economic Development Plan)
- Grant writing and assistance
- Entrepreneur assistance
- Workforce recruitment
- Job posting services
- Business and property listings
- Community Tours for potential businesses and residents